Someone once told us, never underestimate the value of marketing yourself.
It’s one thing to be seen, but it takes a lot more work to be remembered.
First and foremost, we believe that a timely and relevant public relations strategy must be directly linked to the organisation’s marketing plan and overarching business plan.
To get the best outcomes for your business, we will work with you in the environment you feel most comfortable to understand your business needs, your expectations and your goals.
From here, we will develop the perfect strategy and bring to the table various opportunities and ideas for achieving your desired media exposure and brand reputation.
- Be visible in the media, by working with journalists, producers and key contacts to develop meaningful news stories that appear in print, TV, radio and online news outlets.
- Converse directly with your existing and potential clients in various mediums, by helping you to manage your social media platforms and writing a regular blog post on your website to better engage your followers.
- Be recognised as a trusted and credible brand, by having strong spokespeople available for interviews and expert commentary on the industry trends.
- Build on your brand profile, by working with bloggers or freelancer writers on various feature stories.
- Generate new clients, by seeking partnership and sponsorship opportunities to further expose your brand.