BRISBANE will soon have the opportunity to grab more healthy salads and guilt-free treats on-the-go, with the opening of a second Botanica Real Food in Teneriffe.
Opening in May, the well-known boutique salad bar is another project by experienced chefs and married duo, Alison and Brett Hutley.
Foodies who love whole foods can expect to devour all their favourite salads and pre-packaged breakfasts as well as a few daily baked treats at the second Botanica bar.
Alison and Brett, said that it had been three years since they opened at Red Hill and believe they are ready to take on this new and exciting opportunity.
“All our health conscious customers have been asking for a second shop, so we couldn’t resist their demands,” Alison said.
“We recognise people are time poor and work hard, so we wanted to help them not only eat well but eat fresh real food,” she said.
“Botanica is making life a little leafier and a little easier.”
“All our salads, breakfasts and treats are a simple yet convenient option for people who are looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle or just to eat top notch produce
“The food is a tasty takeaway option whether it is at lunchtime, after work, for those dinner party additions or catering for a work function.”
Botanica now serves 19 unique salads on rotation and will offer a variety of seven at all times as well as a variety of gluten free sweets.
Opening hours will be the same as Red Hill: 8am – 6pm weekdays and 9am – 5pm weekends.
See sample menus below:
Salad menu –
- Shaved raw broccoli, dehydrated cranberries, almonds and garlic cashew cream
- Chickpeas Panzanella with fresh tomato, roasted red capsicum, fresh basil and red wine vinegar
- Baby pea and potato salad, fresh dill and green tahini dressing
- Green Rice- brown rice with raw broccoli and cauliflower and coriander dressing
- Israeli cous cous, roasted sweet potatoes, baby spinach, vegan super greens pesto
- Shaved Red Cabbage, walnuts, parmesan and a sharp dijon vinaigrette
- Raw Beetroot with orange blossom, orange, feta and mint
- Kale, parmesan and sourdough croutons with roasted garlic dressing
- Cumin roasted carrots and quinoa salad with raisins and parsley and hummus dressing
- Freekah with roasted eggplant, prunes, mint, almonds and turmeric cashew cream
- Beans with ginger pickled capsicum, sesame seeds and dill
Sweets menu -
- Vegan Brownie with coconut caramel
- Cinnamon bundt donut
- Callebaut chocolate fudge cookies
- Glazed mini lemon bundt cakes
- Blueberry and lemon mini tea cakes with pistachio glaze
- Mini callebaut chocolate and raspberry bar cakes
- Cherry white chocolate and sour cream muffins
- Ginger and golden syrup bar cake with poached pear
- Vanilla bean cupcake
- Fresh crushed strawberry cupcake
- Passionfruit cupcake
Media enquiries to Olivia King on 0408 157 253 or email email@example.com, on behalf of Botanica Real Food.