PROOF is in our Instagram feeds, that a favourite time for celebrities to travel is during the European summer.
From George Clooney cruising down the Grand Canal in Venice to Channing Tatum dining in London and Zac Efron sailing the crystal clear waters in Italy, it’s hard for youth globetrotters not to catch the travel bug.
The biggest FOMO for young travellers is finding the B-list budget to match the A-list travel inspirations of the rich and famous.
The savvy team at Topdeck Travel has put together a list of 9 celebrity vacay destinations so Aussies can not only jet-set overseas but also experience all Europe has to offer without the celebrity budget.
Topdeck’s General Manager, Sarah Clark, said aspiring travellers often look through their social media feeds for travel inspiration on where to go and what to do.
At the tap of a finger, social media has the power to capture a moment in front of a landmark and connect travellers from around the world with others,” she said.
“Celebrities have a major influence on people’s lives and inspire young travellers to jet around the world and experience the same things they do.”
“There are so many celebrity-inspired things to do during the European summer such as visiting a perfumery on the French Riviera, hiring a vespa in Italy or seeing a leather demonstration in Florence,” Sarah said.
“We want young travellers to feel like they can travel around Europe without breaking the bank and tick off all the things on their bucket list.”
Topdeck’s 9 Celebrity Vacay Destinations:
1. Make like today’s brat-pack leader Justin Bieber and hire a vespa in Verona, Italy. Scoot around and visit the Ponte Scaligero and San Zeno Maggiore Church, all before an authentic Italian meal with pizza and gelato.
2. Tick Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate off your bucket list and make a stop past the nearby Hotel Adlon Kempinski. The hotel is still one of the most popular hotels in Europe, once hosting Charlie Chaplin and Queen Elizabeth II.
3. Visit a perfumery on the French Riviera. Kate Moss, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are just some of the celebrities who have been to the French Riviera to enjoy its fine dining, stunning beaches and glamorous hotels. Is it any coincidence that Kate Moss also has her own line of perfume?
4. While George Clooney may prefer a private water taxi, youth travellers can replicate the experience, by taking a Gondola ride down the Grand Canal in Venice.
5. Feel like the only girl in the world, as Riri would say, and have a gourmet picnic beside the Eiffel Tower in Paris. As one of the most well-known sights in France, the Eiffel Tower will make for a perfect background for your #shamelessselfie.
6. Tom Cruise, Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones all agree Dubrovnik is one of the most beautiful cities in Croatia. A cheap and easy way to vacay like a celebrity is to wander the hidden laneways and cobble-stoned streets.
7. Known to have some of the most beautiful sunsets in the world, the Greek Islands are an ideal way to travel like a celebrity, as the Kardashian clam did in 2013. Maybe your Instagram photo will get more than 2.6million likes and beat Kendall Jenner’s.
8. Love Italian food but not sure it fits into a Hollywood diet? It sure does, even Queen B chowed down on pizza and snacked on gelato while holidaying in Italy. A true Italian experience.
9. World War Z star Brad Pitt filmed the great final street battle in the streets of Budapest. Instead of having a street fight, have the same experience as Brad, by taking a dip in Budapest’s geo thermal springs.
Ms Clark said the company has released its ‘Limited Edition’ 2016 Europe summer brochure featuring 24 epic adventures.
The brochure features Europe trips for the 2016 summer at the 2015 prices, plus it includes a further 10% discount if booked and paid for in full before August 31.
For more information on Topdeck’s Europe summer trips and available travel dates, seewww.topdeck.travel.
Media enquires to Lauren Sewell on 0429 536 917 or email email@example.com, on behalf of Topdeck Travel.